- Constructed in 1941 as a cargo barge
- Converted into a hotel barge in 1996
- Measures 129 ft. long by 17.5 ft. wide
- Individually Controlled Heating & Air Conditioning
3 spacious, luxurious, elegantly-appointed suites featuring King-size canopy beds (or 2 Twins if desired) and individually controlled air conditioning/heating units.
All suites have oversized private bath bathrom facilities with twin sinks set in beautifully tiled countertops with either an overhead shower or a bath and shower.
- Suite 320 sq ft including dressing room and bathroom with large shower
- Suite #2 -- 239 sq ft including dressing room and bathroom with bathtub
- Suite #3 -- 258 sq ft including dressing room and bathroom with bathtub
Cabin Features: Bedside tables, Dressing/desk table and chair, Armchairs, Hair dryers
Amenities On Board
Stately Salon with a Grand Piano and large windows that panoramically frame the passing countryside. Separate Dining Room accommodates the most elegant candlelit dinners.
The canopied Sun Deck can comfortably host all passengers at once and features a beautiful teak deck table as well as a large heated swimming pool.
Additional Features: Wifi, bicycles and air-conditioned minivan for transfers/excursions
6 crew members consisting of Guide, Matelot (Sailor), two (2) Hostesses, Chef, and Captain
Food & Wine
All meals and alcoholic beverages included.