- Constructed in 1921 as a freight barge carrying beer
- Converted into a hotel barge in 1985
- Measures 81 ft. long by 14 ft. wide
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
Three air-conditioned cabins with en suite bathroom and shower.
1 cabin with a choice of twin or double bed configuration; The remaining 2 cabins with twin beds only (foot to foot and "L" shape):
- "Chenonceau" bow Stateroom: twin beds or double, approx. 91 sq. ft. with entrance from deck.
- "Cheverny" Stateroom: twin beds approx. 65 sq. ft.
- "Chambord" Stateroom: twin beds approx. 75 sq. ft..
Cabin Features: Built-in closet, Hairdryer and Bath products
Amenities On Board
Salon/Dining Room (on the same level as the cabins) dressed in mahogany paneling and brass light fittings, all covered by a hardwood ceiling features built-in seating, fully-stocked bar and Mahogany dining table seating 7 people.
Additional Upper Salon smaller area has comfortable seating and larger windows for greater viewing.
The Sun Deck is a spacious open-air gathering area with with reclining chairs & parasol.
Additional Features: Wifi, 6 touring bicycles and air-conditioned minivan for transfers/excursions
2/3 crew members consisting of Chef, Housekeeper, and Captain. Generally British, this crew speaks both English and French (some may speak other languages, as well).
Food & Wine
All meals and alcoholic beverages included.