Madeleine is a newly built vessel that is sailing on the Marne-Rhine Canal which is also known as the Green Way. From Strasbourg to Lagarde (and reverse) you will experience the character and traditions of the timeless Alsace region.
On this journey you will discover the unspoiled nature and exceptional architectural heritage of this very scenic part of France. Excursions to places like Haut Barr Castle, Saverne, Lutzelbourg, Strasbourg and more will reveal how time has stood still upon many of these sites.
♦ Strasbourg, a UNESCO World Heritage site
♦ The Artzwiller Inclined Plane, an exceptional structure
♦ The Haut-Barr Castle, the "eye of Alsace"
♦ Saverne, a small and particularly charming town
♦ The Lutzelbourg Castle
♦ Marc Chagall's unique stained glass window in Sarrebourg
♦ Bicycles available on board
- A 7-day/6-night cruise in a cabin on board Madeleine
- Double-occupancy cabin with shower in private bathroom
- All meals from dinner the first day to breakfast on last day
- Drinks including water, wine, beer, fruit juices and coffee served during meals
- Welcome cocktail
- Drinks served at the bar (excluding champagne and premium drinks on the wine list)
NOTE: Premium liquors & wines available for an extra charge
- Excursions and admittance fees as per the itinerary
- Free Wi-Fi
- Trip Cancellation & Travel insurance
- Overseas air transportation to Paris and return
- Transportation from Paris to the barge pick up point and return
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities are not included. Tipping is entirely discretionary if you are fully satisfied with the level of service. As a guidance our passengers on average tip 5% of the cruise fare