Exclusively for private charter cruises (2 to 4 guests), Randle provides the perfect way to enjoy rural France, traveling along the tree lined canals and meandering rivers of Northern Burgundy.
She is cruising along the picturesque Canal du Nivernais and river Yonne in Northern Burgundy, an ideal cruise route for wine tasting, cycling, walking, or simply relaxing onboard.
Randle Half Board cruises provide breakfast & lunch on board and dinner at selected restaurants at passenger's expense.
♦ Explore enchanting Auxerre and its magnificent cathedral
♦ Discover the fine Chablis and Irancy wines
♦ Visit Chateau De Bazoches, home of Maréchal Vauban
♦ Tour Noyers sur Serein, one of the most beautiful villages in Burgundy
♦ Visit UNESCO world heritage site Vézelay and its hilltop Basilica of St Mary Magdalene
♦ Explore the medieval town of Clamecy
♦ View 28,000 year old cave paintings at Arcy-sur-Cure
♦ Excellent towpath for walking and cycling
- Transfers between Paris and the hotel barge
- 6 Night accommodation on the barge in cabins with private bath
- HALF BOARD: All breakfasts and lunches on board
One dinner on board included -- 5 dinners at selected restaurants at passenger's expense (transportation provided)
- Wines with lunch and dinner on board and open bar with Burgundy wine, beer and spirits
- Tours, Transportation and entrance fees
- The services of 3 crew
- Use of barge facilities which include bicycles
- Trip Cancellation & Travel insurance
- Overseas air transportation to Paris and return
- 5 dinners at selected restaurants at passenger's expense (transportation provided)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities are not included. Tipping is entirely discretionary if you are fully satisfied with the level of service. As a guidance our passengers on average tip 5% of the cruise fare